ICEMETER MAGNETIC ALERT
This unit can be used with standard burglar alarm magnets and is compatible with industrial magnets in rugged environments or where a longer range is required.
The ICEmeter Magnetic Alert is a self-contained battery-powered unit designed to detect the presence or absence of a nearby magnet. Potential applications include monitoring door, gate, or cabinet opening in security applications. The unit can be used with standard burglar alarm magnets and is compatible with industrial magnets in rugged environments or where a longer range is required.
- Easy Installation
- Daily updates
- Water and dust proof – IP 68
- Portable monitoring device
- Configurable transmission interval
- Configurable and upgradeable via Near Field Communication (NFC) interface
- Optional application available to receive alerts (SMS, Email, Push Notifications) via smartphone or via a web dashboard.
- Transmit on magnet removed, magnet applied, or both
- Adjustable alert delay time on magnet removed, magnet applied, or both
- Heartbeat frequency
• Expected life – 10 years (dependent on transmission profile and environmental conditions)
• Contact Real Telematics for application-specific battery life.
• Length 93mm excluding mounting tabs (With tabs 113mm)
• Width 40mm
• Height 33mm
• Weight 200g
• Sigfox Class 0
• Embedded Antenna
• RCZ 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
• IP 68
• -30°C to 60°C (device)
(Extended temperature range available on request)